Great investment opportunity! Top floor3BD/2BA condo with newer appliances (2018) including stackable washer/dryer, stainless refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. New carpet in Master Bedroom. Open Living/dining rooms look out upon the balcony and woods.Consistent rental property near Shadowood Pool and Recreation/Sport Facilities. Bus Stop to Reston Station Metro can be seen from the balcony. HOA includes heating/cooling and water. Two parking spaces, one deeded Part of Reston Association which includes all the benefits of pools, walking paths, sports and recreational facilities. South Lakes High School is less than 1/2 mile away. The current tenants have a lease until May 2021, can discuss lease flexibility. As this is a Rental, the Condo is being sold "AS IS".
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Other, Public Water Service
1,029 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space, Lighted, Private, Unassigned.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Sport Court, Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Tennis Court. Open, Private.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)