WOW! Gorgeous east facing home with stone front accents, with MASTER on the MAIN LEVEL!!! . Enjoy your huge backyard, backing to trees. Gleaming Hardwood floors greet you as you enter a 2 story foyer w/ Living room or Den on the left and Formal Dining on the right with chair rail & crown molding. Super sized Family Room with stacked stone gas fireplace with blower, surround sound speakers in ceiling & windows galore make this a light, bright and open floor plan. You'll fall in love with the Chef's Kitchen, 4x6 island with breakfast bar , stainless steel appliances, double oven, tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, soft close drawers and gorgeous granite countertops. The Master Suite is on the MAIN level, with a sitting area, tray ceiling & extra long walk-in closet, Luxurious Bathroom, boasting separate vanities, frameless shower with seat and soaking tub to relax in. Upstairs is an open 16'x19.6' Bonus room that could be a 2nd family room, den, office, playroom, exercise room- you choose! The 2 nice sized bedrooms share a Full Bath. The 3rd bedroom is very spacious and has a huge walk-in closet. And wait, there's More....the Basement is finished with expansive Rec Room, large 4th bedroom, a full bath, a workshop and more unfinished storage space. Tiled flooring area from storage room leads to the walk up stairs to the backyard. Grill out on your Trex Deck with lights on Stairs to enjoy the sunset. Two car garage has ceiling storage rack and workbench that conveys and was Bumped out 2.5 extra feet longer than normal (25.5x19.5) !! Low HOA fee of $140 per Month Includes Snow Removal and Amenities: Clubhouse, Tavern Room with couches, TV and Kitchen, Exercise room, Meeting rooms, elevator, and 3 outdoor pools. Olympic 25 M. Pool is home to the community Marlins Swim Team. Enjoy 2 tennis courts, walking and bike riding paths, soccer fields, multiple Playgrounds, blueberry trail, Basketball court & Vegetable Garden Plots. Social committee plans MANY great community events for all ages. Don't wait to build, Move in READY, no need to wait.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
4,375 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lenah Mill Carolinas
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Workshop, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Lake, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreatio
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS