Beautiful 4 Bedroom Center Hall Colonial set on a quiet cul d sac in the Arrowood subdivision of Manassas. This home boasts a spacious sunlit eating area as part of an efficient kitchen with Granite countertops, a large island and all appliances less than 2 years old. The main level has gleaming hardwood flooring, living room, a family room with gas fireplace and a formal dining room. The upper level has 4 spacious bedrooms including a master bath with a granite vanity and a soaker tub. The lower level includes a recreational room, 2 additional rooms that could be used as an office, hobby room, or exercise room. There is also ample strorage space, The young HVAC system (2016) is complemented by 9 ceiling fans throughout the home. The exterior of the home has a rear fence, has a shed, and is beautifully landscaped with floral arrays which can be enjoyed from a rear deck or a cozy front porch where you can enjoy the serenity of a well manicured neighborhood. The home also has a two car garage with auto garage door openers. Home is a short drive to the VRE and shopping.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,079 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price